Submit Your Recital Report Card

Recital Report Cards are available from your Department Coordinator or Music Student Affairs (TMC 200). Please have your instructor turn in your completed report card with two copies of your program to Music Student Affairs. This needs to be done for your recital to be credited towards your degree progress.

To return to the main Scheduling Services page, please click on the continue button below.