A list of resources and relief funds specifically for artists and freelancers to provide aid during COVID-19
- COVID-19 CARES Act | An overview of the stimulus bill. Unemployment benefits will also be extended to those who typically do not qualify, such as gig economy workers, furloughed employees and freelancers. Check if you’re eligible for an Economic Impact Payment.
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance | Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) is one of the federal CARES Act provisions that helps unemployed Californians who are not usually eligible for regular Unemployment Insurance (UI) benefits.
- The Actors Fund | Open to everyone (not just actors!) in entertainment; available to union and non-union entertainment workers
- AFM Local 47 | Emergency Relief Fund. Click here for a list of additional resources for musicians.
- Artist Relief | To support artists during the COVID-19 crisis, a coalition of national arts grantmakers have come together to create an emergency initiative to offer financial and informational resources to artists across the United States.
- Musicians Foundation | Individual grants for musicians
- Music Health Alliance | Emergency financial assistance is available for music professionals who are unable to pay their basic living expenses.
- LA Department of Cultural Affairs | Arts Emergency Relief Fund. Applications are due July 31, 2020. Click here for a list of artist resources.
- ArtWork Archive | Financial Relief Resources for Artists During COVID-19
- COVID-19 Emergency Funding | Funding resources for Freelance Artists
- LA County Department of Arts and Culture | COVID-19 Resources
- Musical America | Guide to COVID-19 relief for musicians.
- MusiCares | COVID-19 Resources
- OnwardCA | OnwardCA is an initiative of companies, foundations, and humans to get California workers displaced by COVID-19 essential life services and back to work as quickly as possible.
- Preservation Hall Foundation | List of grants, assistance and other resources for musicians during the COVID-19 health crisis.
- Forbes | Overview of available resources for Freelancers