Report Building Issues

On behalf of the USC Thornton community, Music Operations acts as a liaison and contracts facilities services from the university’s Facilities Management Services division (FMS)


Common issues and questions:

My room is too hot or too cold. Where do I report?

My lock on my space is not functioning correctly. How do I report?

Something needs to be repaired in a space that I use (ex. Ceiling light, chair, etc.). How do I report it?

My room needs custodial service. How do I request it?


For help with building issues, please contact us by calling (213) 740-6444 or emailing Music Operations.