Thornton Technology supports and maintains the audiovisual equipment in our classrooms.
We place priority on support for classroom instruction. For immediate assistance, please contact Technology Services at (213) 821-5907 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When reporting your request, please supply the following information:
- Your name, email address and/or telephone number
- The specific location of the problem (building and room number)
- A detailed description of the problem
Most Thornton School of Music classrooms and spaces are equipped with the following:
- BMH 200
- MUS 204
- MUS 208
- MUS 213
- MUS 303
- MUS 319
- TMC G128
- TMC G147
- TMC G156
- TMC 112
- Schoenfeld Recital Hall
- Newman Recital Hall (AHF 151)
- Ramo Recital Hall (BMH 100)
- DVD/CD player
- Technology Services provides 1/8th inch audio cables and VGA cables
- BMH 100 (Ramo Recital Hall), AHF 151 (Newman Recital Hall), MUS 106 (MacDonald Recital Hall)
- Thornton Production: email@example.com
- CTV 136A (Carson Soundstage), TMC G102 (Songwriter’s Theater)
- Contemporary Music Production: firstname.lastname@example.org
*You will need to provide your own video adapter if your computer does not have a VGA connection.
*Mac laptops do NOT have VGA connections. Please double-check what kind of video connection your computer has. A quick guide to Mac laptop adapters can be found here.
For production assistance in Thornton venues, please contact the following teams:
If you would like to discuss major audiovisual projects or classroom improvement, please contact Florence Bullock.