Access to USC’s Wireless Connection
USC Guest Wireless is available to anyone visiting the USC campus.
- Guest Wireless is an open, unencrypted guest network.
- It is accessible anywhere on USC’s campuses or facilities.
- No USC NetID username or password is needed.
In addition, while at USC, visiting faculty, staff and students from participating institutions may access the encrypted eduroam network. Please see the eduroam service page for more information.
For additional information on wireless at USC, click here.
Most Thornton classrooms are equipped with the following:
- 1/8th inch (3.5 mm) audio connection for audio playback (the connection you would find on an iPod, for example)
- VGA video connection
- DVD/CD player
- Thornton provides 1/8th inch audio cables and VGA cables
Please visit our classroom audiovisual page for more information.
If you do not have a VGA input on your computer, you may need to bring a video adapter with you in order to connect to our video systems. Most Mac laptops will need an adapter. A quick guide to Mac laptop adapters can be found here.
For further assistance, please contact Thornton Technology at email@example.com or (213) 821-5907.