- Program:Studio Guitar
- Division:Contemporary Music
Artsong Music recording artist Pat Kelley has been a mainstay in the Los Angeles music scene for more than 30 years playing guitar on hundreds of sessions for records, television, motion pictures, and commercials. He has also toured in more than 30 countries with artists such as George Benson, Natalie Cole, David Benoit, Hubert Laws, Burt Bacharach, Dave Koz, and Tom Scott. Symphony orchestra performances include San Francisco, San Diego, Denver, Tulsa, Houston, Atlanta, Toledo, San Antonio, and Auckland.
Kelley has also written more than 100 songs that have been recorded and commercially released. His latest albums are “Sing Me Back Home” and “Overtones 4 Two Guitars” and he recently published Melodic Minor Guitar (Mel Bay Publications) as part of the Thornton School of Music Instructional Series.
- American Federation of Musicians (AFM Local 47. Los Angeles)
- Recording Musicians Association (RMA)
- Broadcast Music Inc. (BMI)
- American Federation of Television and Radio Announcers (AFTRA)
- Nation Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (NARAS)
- In the Moment
- Moonlight Dance
- Good News
- The Road Home
- High Heels
- I’ll Stand Up
- Views of the Future
- Arpeggios for the Evolving Guitarist (Mel Bay Publications Inc.)
This book is part of the Thornton School of Music guitar instructional series.