Due to current public health guidelines, construction-related closure of our Thornton facilities, and current remote work arrangements for all Thornton staff and faculty, in-person Thornton School visits will not be possible until sometime in the fall semester. Please be aware that as the situation continues to develop, we may need to make additional updates to our scheduled programs. For the most up-to-date information about how our university is responding to this unprecedented situation, please visit USC’s COVID-19 website.
Although we are disappointed that we’re unable to connect with you on-campus at this time, we are happy to offer virtual programming instead. Please see below for details about virtual admission events. Be sure to check this page regularly for the most up-to-date event information.
Virtual Admission Events
Weekly Admission Information Sessions (Undergraduate only)
- Join a representative from the USC Thornton Office of Admission for an overview of the USC Thornton undergraduate experience and application process. First-year and transfer prospective students are welcome to attend.
- Virtual sessions during June – August are offered most Wednesday’s at 3:30 p.m. (PT) and the last Tuesday of the month at 9:00 a.m. (PT). Click here to view the full schedule and register for a virtual information session.
USC Office of Admission Events (Undergraduate only)
- Prospective undergraduate students are strongly encouraged to also attend one of the many virtual tours and programs offered by USC Admission. Click here for more information
- USC is now offering limited reduced-capacity campus tours for prospective students. For more information about USC campus tour options, click here. Important Note: Due to current public health guidelines, construction-related closure of our Thornton facilities, and current remote work arrangements for all Thornton staff and faculty, in-person Thornton School visits will not be possible until sometime in the fall semester.
Thornton Graduate Admission Information
- Prospective graduate students are encouraged to email Kit Bellamy, Associate Director of Graduate Admission, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our graduate programs.
Connect with a Student Ambassador
The USC Thornton Student Ambassadors are currently enrolled undergraduate students at the USC Thornton School of Music and are committed to enhancing the experience for all students, present and future. Click here to learn more about our Ambassadors.
USC Thornton Snapshot: A Look Inside the USC Thornton School of Music
Click here to take an online tour of the USC Thornton School of Music in this series of snapshots and videos showcasing our students in rehearsals, performances, lessons, classes, and more.