Due to ongoing concerns regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), USC has cancelled on-campus events for the Fall 2020 semester. Please be aware that as the situation continues to develop, we may need to make additional updates to our scheduled programs. For the most up-to-date information about how our university is responding to this unprecedented situation, keep an eye on USC’s COVID-19 website.
Although we are disappointed that all on-campus programs have been cancelled, we are happy to offer virtual programming instead. Please see below for details about virtual admission events. Be sure to check this page regularly for the most up-to-date event information.
Virtual Admission Events
Weekly Admission Information Sessions (Undergraduate only)
- Join a representative from the USC Thornton Office of Admission for an overview of the USC Thornton undergraduate experience and application process. First-year and transfer prospective students are welcome to attend.
- Virtual sessions are offered most Wednesday’s at 3:30 p.m. (PT) and at 8:00 a.m. (PT) on the first Wednesday of the month. Click here to view the full schedule and register for a virtual information session.
Group Information Sessions (Undergraduate only)
- High school music departments, ensembles or studios may inquire about a private virtual information session by contacting email@example.com.
USC Office of Admission Virtual Events (Undergraduate only)
- Prospective undergraduate students are also encouraged to attend one of the many virtual tours and programs offered by USC Admission. Click here for more information.
Performing Arts College Fairs presented by Music Admission Roundtable
- Meet with a USC Thornton admission representative at a virtual college fair this fall. Fairs are open to prospective undergraduate and graduate students. It’s free to attend but a registration is required to connect with schools. Click here for more information and registration details!
- September 21, 2020 | 6:00 – 9:00 a.m. PT
- October 8, 2020 |6:00 – 9:00 p.m. PT
- October 25, 2020 | 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. PT
- November 12, 2020 | 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. PT
- November 23, 2020 | 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. PT
Thornton Graduate Admission Information
- Prospective graduate students are encouraged to email Kit Bellamy, Associate Director of Graduate Admission, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our graduate programs.
Connect with a Student Ambassador
The USC Thornton Student Ambassadors are currently enrolled undergraduate students at the USC Thornton School of Music and are committed to enhancing the experience for all students, present and future. Click here to learn more about our Ambassadors.